- Park is open 8:00am - 2:00am
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas Parade: 12:30pm and 3:30pm
- Main Street Electrical Parade: 7:00pm
- Holiday Wishes Fireworks: 8:30pm
- Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks: 11:50pm
- A DJ dance party in front of the castle and Celebrate the Magic projection show are also scheduled. Check showtimes upon arrival at the park.
- Tips: The Magic Kingdom is the busiest of all the Disney Parks, and they host the most kid-friendly New Year's Eve celebration. Luckily, you can experience the same events on December 30 complete with the midnight countdown. Think of it as a rehearsal for the big night on the 31st! Fireworks for the Magic Kingdom show are a spectacular sight. They are shot over the castle and all around the park perimeter. Even the countdown to midnight is done in fireworks forming numbers in the sky. If you’d like to view the show outside the park, the observation deck on the 4th floor of the Contemporary Resort, beaches of the Polynesian Resort, marina dock at The Grand Floridian and restaurants such as Califronia Grill and Narcoossees offer fantastic viewing spots.
- Future World: 8:00am - 1:00am
- World Showcase: 11:00am - 1:00am
- IllumiNations Peace on Earth holiday version - 6:30pm
- IllumiNations New Years Eve version with Countdown & Fireworks - 11:40pm
- DJ dance parties will take place throughout the park. Check for time party times upon arrival at the park.
- Tips: The Midnight Fireworks show at Epcot features a special salute to each country, with dazzling fireworks lighting up the sky over each pavilion, accompanied by traditional music. Epcot is a wonderful place for adults to ring in the New Year. Live DJ dance parties are hosted throughout the park at places like the Fountain Stage at Future World and America Gardens Theatre at World Showcase, as well as courtyards at Italy, United Kingdom and China. , and temporary bars are set up on the promenade, usually at Mexico, China, Italy, Germany, American Adventure, Japan, Morocco, France and Canada. All dance party locations also have free noisemakers and party hats.
- Park is open 8:00am to 12:00am
- The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights: Dusk dusk to park closing
- Fantasmic!: 6:30pm, 8:00pm amd 10:00pm
- Lights, Camera, Happy New Year Fireworks, accompanied by Mulch, Sweat and Shears: Midnight
- Tips: To get the best viewing spot for Disney’s Hollywood Studios Fireworks find a spot on Hollywood Boulevard facing Mickey’s Sorcerer’s Hat. The fireworks show is shot from the roofs of the buildings surrounding that area. Mulch, Sweat and Shears New Year’s Eve show is held in front of Mickey’s Sorcerer Hat. Their set includes contemporary rock, funk and clack rock, as well as pyrotechnics, special effects. Plus, Mulch, Sweat and Shears will play live while the midnight fireworks light up the sky
- Park is open 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade: 3:45pm
- Downtown Disney Marketplace: 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Pleasure Island Shopping: 8:00am - 2:00am
- West Side: 8:00am - 2:00am
- DisneyQuest is open until 7:00pm
- DisneyQuest New Year's Eve Party: 8:00pm - 1:00am
|Want to learn more about visiting Disney World Theme Parks?|
|Read More »|
|Ashley is Reserve Direct’s travel expert, visiting Orlando to find the best travel tips, money-saving deals and insider information. With over 10 years of experience in first-hand travel adventures, she shares her stories, advice, and current events to help you stay in the know. Before you pack your bags, get the latest scoop on Orlando vacations from Ashley.|