LEGOLAND Florida is less than two months away from opening the LEGOLAND Waterpark. The new waterpark officially opens on May 26, 2012. Guest with LEGOLAND Florida tickets can upgrade to water park attraction ticket for an additional $12 per person (children under 3 are $3). Plus, LEGOLAND is currently offering value-based Two Days for the Price of One tickets ensuring you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy all the park has to offer.
Curious about what the LEGOLAND Waterpark is all about? The waterpark will be geared towards kids ages 2-12 and feature a wave pool, lazy river, tube slides and an interactive water-play structure.
Some of the key attractions for the new water park include:
- LEGO Wave Pool - Catch a gentle wave or cool off in this pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy
- Twin Chasers - Friends ride tubes 375 feet down an intertwining pair of enclosed water slides before plunging into a pool below
- Splash Out - The thrill seekers ascend to the tallest point of the water park attraction and choose from one of three unique slides, then speed down a 60-foot drop and "splash out" into the water below
- Joker Soaker - An interactive playground with various lengths, heights and types of slides. Wade in the surrounding pool and experience a torrential spill from a 300-gallon bucket
- Build-A-Raft River - Together families can imagine, design and build a unique LEGO vessel and set afloat on a maiden voyage around the 1000-foot-long lazy river
- DUPLO® Splash Safari - A water play area for toddlers with shorter slides and interactive, larger-than-life DUPLO creatures
LEGOLAND Florida vacation packages are also available.