Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom is the best kid-friendly Halloween event in Orlando. Join Mickey and friends on select nights for “not so scary” fun you won’t find anywhere else. The remaining dates for Mickey’s Halloween Party include:
- September 25, 28, 30
- October 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
- November 2
The Disney World special event is filled with special entertainment, including:
- Happy HalloWishes: Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky during this amazing fireworks show. This year the stars of the show are the Haunted Mansions Grim Grinning Ghosts. Fireworks are planned for 9:30pm.
- Halloween Costumes: Disney Characters are found throughout the park dressed in Halloween costumes. This year the Seven Dwarfs will make appearances at Frontierland.
- Happy Haunted Hollows: All of Magic Kingdom is adorned with special lighting, music and themed effects that transform the park into a Halloween extravaganza.
- Trick-or-Treating: Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in Halloween costumes and trick-or-treat around the Magic Kingdom theme park.
- Halloween Dance Parties: Dance the night away at “Rock it Out…Stitch’s Club 626” at Tomorrowland and at “Woody’s Happy Harvest Round-Up” in Liberty Square.
- Disney Villains Mix & Mingle: This all-new stage show is located at the Castle Forecourt Stage. Show times are at 7:45pm, 8:50pm, 10:05pm and 11:15pm.